The game schedules for our 11U, 13U and 14U teams are below:
- Thursday August 2, 4PM: Force v. Monarchs (SportsCore 2/ Diamond 232)
- Friday: August 3, 1130 AM: Oaks v. Force (SportsCore 2/ Diamond 232)
- Friday: August 3, 1:30PM: Force v. Blast (SportsCore 2/ Diamond 232)
- Saturday August 4: Playoffs can be at 9, 11, 1, or 3. (SportsCore 2/ Diamond 231)
- Sunday August 5; Championships 8 AM or 10 AM (SportsCore 2/ Diamond 231/232)
- Thursday August 2, 1:30PM: Force v. Monarchs (SportsCore 2/ Diamond 234)
- Friday August 3, 3:30 PM: Force v. Cardinals (SportCore 2/ Diamond 234)
- Saturday August 4 3:00 PM: Wonders v. Force (SportsCore2/ Diamond 232)
- Saturday August 4, 5:00 PM: Force v. Pioneers (Sports Core 2/ Diamond 232)
- Sunday August 5, 745 AM OR 10 AM; Championship Rounds
- Thursday August 2, 1:30 PM: Force v. Oaks (Beyer Stadium)
- Friday August 3, 9 AM: Riveters v. Force (SportsCore 2 Diamond 235)
- Saturday August 4, 1130 AM: Force v. Baysox (SportsCore 2 Diamond 235)
- Saturday August 4, 2PM OR 430 PM: Playoffs (SportsCore2 Diamond 235)
- Sunday August 5, 745 AM OR 10AM: Championship Rounds (SportsCore2 Diamond 235)
Six DCGB players are among the 65 girls chosen to participate in the Breakthrough Series, a national intensive development camp hosted by MLB and USA Baseball in Historic Dodgertown, Vero Beach, Florida. The program takes place May 31 - June 3. Follow their experiences on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Check out coverage of Breakthrough here.
DC Girls Baseball is proud to announce that 13 of our players will participate in the second inaugural Trailblazer Series hosted by Major League Baseball, USA Baseball, and the Compton MLB Youth Academy from April 13-15 in Compton, CA. The girls were selected from applicants across the country, and will join players ages 11-13 for intensive days of high-level coaching, tournament play, and mentorship, including by members of USA Baseball’s Women’s National Team. Follow their experience on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! And check out press coverage here:
DC Girls Baseball and Capitol City Little League are teaming up to offer a FREE baseball clinic for girls AGES 6-8. The clinic will be led by Coach Bonnie Hoffman from the Eastern Women’s Baseball Conference and players from DC Girls Baseball’s rosters. We’re planning a fun, low-key morning of skills-based games and drills. All skill levels welcome. Hoping to see lots of current and future players on the field!
When: Sunday, April 22
Time: 9-10 a.m.
Who: Any girl who plays or is curious about baseball! All skill levels welcome. No prior experience required. The clinic is limited to girls ages 6-8.
What to bring: Please bring a water bottle and a glove, if you have one.
Sign Up: Register your player at dcgirlsbaseball.doattend.com
Questions? Please contact Jen Stillerman at firstname.lastname@example.org